We need a framework to ensure the strongest future direction for the Technical College of the Lowcountry. This strategic plan will provide that framework. A strategic plan is a proactive stance in an environment of changing demands and limited resources. I believe it to be essential to the success of our mission. It will guide decision making by linking unit-level operations and objectives with institutional goals and will be a basis for budgetary decisions and resource allocations.
每个单元-学术, 服务, and administrative – is tasked with creating a five-year strategic plan to include objectives and budgets aligned with our four institutional goals and imbued with our institutional values. The process will require us to examine our strengths, weaknesses and opportunities, 做出选择, 设定优先级. Strategic planning is a college-wide, all-hands task. I’d like our work completed by December 1. It’s an ambitious timeline and 我是 asking for your cooperation as we implement the process.
As always, 我是 confident of our success.
Our vision is to elevate each student and every community we serve through transformative technology and exceptional teaching.
TCL提供优质服务, affordable academic and technical programs leading to Associate Degrees, 文凭, and Certificates in an environment fostering excellence in teaching and learning.
- Cultivate an environment of 问责制, communication and teamwork.
- Refine and improve operational effectiveness and promote resource stewardship.
- Enhance and sustain student success from application to completion.
- We value continuous quality improvement leading to true excellence in all areas of the college.
- We value expansion and enhancement of the college’s 服务s and educational offerings to meet the increasing and changing needs of students, employers and the communities we serve.
- 我们重视责任, 问责制, ethical behavior in an atmosphere of honesty, 开放的沟通, 相互尊重.
- We value an education environment that attracts and supports a diverse student and staff community, 并培养意识.
- We value the responsible use of resources to achieve balance among social, 经济, and environmental practices.
罗德尼·亚当斯 Associate Vice 总统 for 学生服务
拉里•Beckler Director of Facility Management
杰西卡桥梁, Assistant Vice 总统 for Advancement and Associate Director, TCL的基础
Allison罐头, Assistant Vice 总统, Enrollment Management
玛丽·李·卡恩斯， 战略计划ning Facilitator
Dr. 弗雷德里克·库珀 院长、艺术 & 科学
李·科普兰, Assistant Vice 总统 for Advancement, Marketing and Public Relations
劳拉族长, 院长、业务 & 工业技术
Dr. 理查德•高夫 总统
Christa Guicherit, 心理学讲师
詹尼斯·霍夫曼, Vice 总统, Administrative Services
Erika约翰逊, Director, Radiologic Technology 程序
Francine Marz主厨， Dean, 烹饪 Institute of the South
卡米尔•迈尔斯 Director of 研究 and Planning
Dr. Dana Pentz 导导径主任
迈克尔·里克斯 Interim Director, Office of 继续教育 & 员工发展
Dr. 乔伊Swearingen, 健康科学系院长
南希·韦伯 Vice 总统, 学生服务
Dr. 莱斯利·沃辛顿 Vice 总统, Academic Affairs