An Early High School Graduate is a high school senior graduating in December or January who wishes to enroll at TCL for the Spring semester.
Students that are graduating in May/June from High School that wish to enroll in the Summer semester must complete the Early High School Graduate process.
In addition to the 招生Checklist, Early High School Graduates must:
- Submit the Early High School 毕业 Packet including:
- Early High School 毕业 Form
- 父al Permission Form (If student is 17 years or younger)
- Unofficial High School 成绩单
- Submit Official High School 成绩单 by stated deadline on forms.
*Students that are graduating in June may only enroll in the Summer II (7-week semester) and must complete the forms for Summer*
Early 毕业 Form-Summer Only (002)
父al Permission Form-Summer Only (002)
Early 毕业 Form Spring-Updated Form Coming Soon
父al Permission Form-Updated Form Coming Soon
*形式 are fillable online*
All forms must be completed and submitted by the high school to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For questions, please call or text 843-525-8207 or email email@example.com.